Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Every Cloud has a silver lining.......

.....I know, because I saw one tonight. It was the most blissful, brilliant, most rapturous light I may have ever seen......I wished that I had stopped to watch it advance with the sunset. The colors were phenomenal.......the clouds were a stark blue and the sky was deep reds and pinks. The sun was glowing it's warm radiant yellow fire from behind the cloud and then framing the cloud was this intense illumination! It truly was breathtaking!!!

I'm not one for cliches but this one is quite beautiful. Life is amazing. I'm so thankful to trust in a loving God, share my life with loving family and friends. Even though I am aware of my great fortune, I am still human. Therefore, I still struggle with my own difficulties;like forgiveness, unconditionality, being present. This week in particular I've been really digging deep to the root of lots of issues and realizing all the power I need to change them is in me. Who knew?

"Within you is a divine capacity to manifest and attract all that you need and desire." ~ Wayne Dyer

I believe that. I also believe that love simply is. So, if I put two and two together and then ask myself the question "Is what I'm about to say or do going to bring me peace?" then I would be lead to the certainty that all of the answers I am looking for lie within my own heart. This.......is the silver lining. Simple, right?

My hope is that by sharing this bit of radiant joy with you, from my heart to yours, that you too will find peace within your own heart. That you will feel the warmth and joy and shear excitement of knowing that you are divine. That God is love and love simply is. Good night, dear void.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...